Concrete Effect Tiles.
Concrete effect porcelain tiles have a structured and textured surface that is suitable for use indoors and outdoors. The durability of industrial concrete effect porcelain tiles means that they are made from high-quality porcelain and are great for use in high traffic areas and will stand the test of time. Available to view in our Exeter and Somerset tile shops. With advanced inkjet printing technology, it means that these worn industrial looking tiles can be produced to look incredibly realistic. These tiles are created in tile factories in Spain and Italy, are so close to looking like concrete that many won’t be able to tell the difference. The veining and cracking details found in the likes of new screeds can now be replicated using these advanced printing methods to create porcelain tiles that look as beautiful as the real thing.
Available Tile Finishes And Formats:
- Anti Slip commercial Slip rating tiles.
- Matching step trends, swimming pool copings and any edge detail fabricated in the Spanish or Italian tile factories.
- Matching 20 mm thick tiles for inside and outside / external tiles.
- Thin large Coverlam and Marazzi Grande 5.6 mm or 6 mm thick. Wall and Floor Tiles.
Sizes of tile:
- 300 x 300 mm
- 600 x 300 mm
- 600 x 600 mm
- 600 x 1200 mm
- 1200 x 1200 mm
- 800 x 800 mm
- 750 x 750 mm
- 750 x 1500 mm
- 1000 x 1000 mm
- 3000 x 1000 mm
- 2600 x 1200 mm
- 3600 x 1200 mm
- 800 x 800 x 20 mm Thick external patio tiles
- 600 x 1200 x 20 mm Thick external patio tiles
- 600 x 600 x 20 mm Thick external patio tiles
Contact one of our tile shops today to discuss your tile project:
- Large project tile discount
- Technical tile installation help
- Tile design guidance
- Large tile installation advice
La Fabrico Tile Showrooms:
Exeter Tile Shop:
4 Bridford Road, Marsh Barton Industrial Estate, Exeter, Devon, EX4 2QX.
Somerset Tile Shop:
Ground Floor, Spillers Of Chard, Leach Road, Chard, Somerset, TA20 1FA.