Pop in to view our collection of 20 mm thick tiles.
Swimming pool surrounds
Raised flooring with supports
Directly on top of gravel or soil
Using the traditional solution with adhesives
20mm Thick Tiles. With natural looks ranging from stone, wood and cement and a thickness of 20mm, this product offers high levels of robustness, easy installation, high breaking strength, resistance to loads, salts and frost, and is available in anti-slip finishes – important qualities for all types of outdoor use.
Large Area ? Large Discount ! - Contact Us To Discus Your Project.
20 mm Thick Tile Size's:
800 x 800
600 x 600
1200 x 600
1200 x 300 - Wood Effect Tile Size
20mm thickness porcelain stoneware
Porcelain floor tiles with their very low absorbancy have been used externally for years, but recently have seen the introduction of extra thick 20mm porcelain floor tiles for use external areas. 20mm thick porcelain tiles, why? Well the main benefit is they have great mechanical strength meaning they don't require directly fixing to a deep screeded, solid floor (Although they can be!) 20mm thick porcelain tiles can simply be loose laid over gravel or on pedestals, making them a great practical solution for your outside needs, and that's not all, these 20mm tiles features include:
- Full ultraviolet sunlight resistance, these tiles will not lighten and lose their colour over time, they also stay relatively cool to touch, even in the summer.
- Precision rectified edges these tiles are ultra square allowing for the use of decorative gravel in between the joints.
- Very durable these tiles are frost resistant and weather resistant, yet still, require no special sealers or maintenance, simply washed down with a normal patio pressure washer.
- An R11 anti-slip surface making them a safer choice over other external floor coverings such as timber decking.
- Latest trends and designs, including the very en-trend urban inspired concrete effect tiles.