Your Basket (0)

No products in the basket.

Search our products

Tile Showrooms +

Exeter And Somerset Tile Showrooms Plus Engineered Wood and Lighting
Tiles, Wood Flooring, Lighting showroom Exeter, Devon
Exeter Tile Shop. Largest Beautiful Tile Showroom In the South West. Wall To Floor Luxury
Exeter Tile Shop. Largest Beautiful Tile Showroom In the South West. Wall To Floor Luxury
Tile Showroom Showing Tiles Wood Flooring and lighting

Exeter Tile Showroom | Wood Flooring Showroom | Lighting Showroom

Head Office, 4 Bridford Road,
Marsh Barton Industrial Estate,
Exeter,
Devon,
EX2 8QX,

Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm

Saturday
10:00am - 4:00pm

Sunday
Closed

Tiles: 01392 848487
info@lafabrico.com

Wood Flooring: 01392 848487
info@lafabrico.com

Lighting: 01392 848487
info@lafabrico.com

Somerset Tile Showroom showing the worlds largest Tiles and Largest Tile Collection In The South West.
Somerset tile shop

Somerset Tile Showroom

Spillers of Chard Limited
Chard Business Park,
Chard,
Leach Road,
Somerset,
TA20 1FA,
United Kingdom

Monday - Friday
9 - 5 pm Book an appointment

Saturday
10:00am - 4:00pm Book an appointment

Sunday - Closed

01460 68126
info@lafabrico.com

Exeter, Devon And Chard, Somerset Showrooms

If you’re embarking on an interior tile design project and you want to explore the world of wall and floor tiles from the comfort of your home, you’ve come to the right place.

 

Tile Showroom: Floor and Wall Tiles:

La Fabrico Exeter shows the largest tile collection in the south west with the worlds largest tile slabs. La Fabrico is an independent tile distributor and retailer based in Exeter and Somerset. As one of the largest and most experienced UK tile showrooms in the south west, we pride ourselves on a second-to-none reputation for providing not only unbeatable customer service but also the best quality products at the lowest possible prices. We provide the best quality tiles from Italy and Spain and hand select the best designs for our collection, hand selected wall and floor tiles for your whole home, bathroom walls and bathroom floors, kitchen walls and kitchen floors we can provide the best possible price as we buy direct from Spanish and Italian tile Manufactures. Pop in for design and installation advice while over a coffee. We are also known as the large format specialists and can again help with design and installation.

 

Tiles:

Link to our Wall and Floor Tiles

 

Wood Flooring:

La Fabrico Tile Showroom in Exeter, Devon also shows Boen Engineered wood flooring and LVT Flooring. We have a very large display and an excellent amount of choice. From Dark Oak wood to light oak wood. Nature displays the most incredible colours and materials that give us great inspiration and are becoming more and more important for us. We want to show how wood floor is so diverse and exceptional, and that there is a product for every personality and style.

 

LVT Flooring

La Fabrico Tile Showroom in Exeter, Devon also shows SPC  LVT is a new type of vinyl flooring with advanced mechanical properties. SPC LVT (Stone Polymer Composite) ( Luxury Vinyl Tile ) has a much stronger, more rigid core than traditional vinyl flooring as it only contains 30% PVC with the other 70% made up of minerals.Due to the high density of its core, the impact resistance of SPC is superior to that of traditional vinyl flooring, making it the best option for high traffic areas.Thanks to its mineral composition, SPC is a material that, unlike traditional vinyl floors, can be installed near windows without risk of expansion caused by temperature changes.

Link to our LVT and Boen Engineered wood 

 

Lighting:

La Fabrico Exeter also Shows a large selection of lighting from pendents to floor and wall lights. Visit our Exeter Showroom To View: Bathroom Lights, Exterior Lights, Floor Lamps, Flush Ceiling Lights, Pendants, Table lamps, Wall lights and more.

Below Direct Links:

info@lafabrico.com
Exeter: 01392 848487
Somerset: 01460 68126